понедељак, 20. април 2015.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES
Traditional Knowledge & Education
Only the best Native American, American Indian quotes, wisdoms and sayings...
Hold on to what is good,
Even if it's a handful of earth.
Hold on to what you believe,
Even if it's a tree that stands by itself.
SUPPORTHold on to what you must do,
Even if it's a long way from here.
Hold on to your life,
Even if it's easier to let go.
Hold on to my hand,
Even if someday I'll be gone away from you.

Cherokee Prayer Blessing
May the Warm Winds of Heaven
Blow softly upon your house.
May the Great Spirit
Bless all who enter there.
May your Mocassins
Make happy tracks
in many snows,
and may the Rainbow
Always touch your shoulder.

Honor the sacred.
Honor the Earth, our Mother.
Honor the Elders.
Honor all with whom we
share the Earth:-
Four-leggeds, two-leggeds,
winged ones,
Swimmers, crawlers,
plant and rock people.
Walk in balance and beauty.
Native American Elder

 If all children of the earth
Strong piano hands
girls boys in a row
and dance
the circle would be
very very large
and our entire Earth
will embrace courage.

If all children of the earth
SHOUT large
and leave their offices
and enters the dance
the circle would be
even large
and twice our Earth
will embrace courage.

It `rchontan then birds
will `rchontan flowers
will `He came and spring
To get straight to dance
and the circle would be
even large
and three times our earth
will embrace I suppose!

Beware of the man who does not talk, and the dog that does not bark. - Cheyenne

"One does not sell the land people walk on." ...
Crazy Horse, Sept. 23, 1875

Black Elk: Holy Man of the Oglala Sioux

"Grandfather, Great Spirit, once more behold me on earth and lean to hear my
feeble voice. You lived first, and you are older than all need, older than
all prayer. All things belong to you -- the two-legged, the four-legged, the
wings of the air, and all green things that live.

"You have set the powers of the four quarters of the earth to cross each
other. You have made me cross the good road and road of difficulties, and
where they cross, the place is holy. Day in, day out, forevermore, you are
the life of things."

"There are many things that are essential to arriving at true peace of mind, and one of the most important is faith, which cannot be acquired without prayer."
John Wooden

Daily Prayer of the Wolf

I call to those whoe went before me for guidance to travel this days path I ask those who are yet to come what this holds for me Of Wolf and Man is what I seek I ask for the Wolf to be at one with the Man and for the Man to walk beside the Wolf I offer this prayer to the Spirits above and humbly ask for their divine help to live my life to the fullest and bring honor to myself and my people.
“Listen,
or your tongue will make you deaf.”
~ Native American Proverb

Our most intimate friend is not he to whom we show the worst, but the best of our nature.
Nathaniel Hawthorne

Black Elk: Holy Man of the Oglala Sioux

"Grandfather, Great Spirit, once more behold me on earth and lean to hear my
feeble voice. You lived first, and you are older than all need, older than
all prayer. All things belong to you -- the two-legged, the four-legged, the
wings of the air, and all green things that live.

"You have set the powers of the four quarters of the earth to cross each
other. You have made me cross the good road and road of difficulties, and
where they cross, the place is holy. Day in, day out, forevermore, you are
the life of things."


Becky Crissman
I am so Blessed to have all of you supporting me in my ventures.....The energy and beautiful prayers you r sending to Carla and the dogs mean so much...I am going also ask you to Pray for the Pena in San Antonio family..Their son Johnny had a horrific car wreck yesterday and they r faced with the decision of pulling life support....Thank you and Have a Blessed Day ....емотикон heart..Becky.... ps.. please remember the Auction on ebay...we sold 1 item thus far....very grateful...

Earth, Teach Me
Earth teach me quiet ~ as the grasses are still with new light.
Earth teach me suffering ~ as old stones suffer with memory.
Earth teach me humility ~ as blossoms are humble with beginning.
Earth teach me caring ~ as mothers nurture their young.
Earth teach me courage ~ as the tree that stands alone.
Earth teach me limitation ~ as the ant that crawls on the ground.
Earth teach me freedom ~ as the eagle that soars in the sky.
Earth teach me acceptance ~ as the leaves that die each fall.
Earth teach me renewal ~ as the seed that rises in the spring.
Earth teach me to forget myself ~ as melted snow forgets its life.
Earth teach me to remember kindness ~ as dry fields weep with rain.
- An Ute Prayer

“Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.”
― Louisa May Alcott

Let who you are ring out and resonate
in every word and every deed.
Yes, become who you are.
There's no sidestepping your own being
or your own responsibility. leonard peltier
Фотографија корисника ~Whispers from the Soul~

My Life Is My Sun Dance
Silence, they say, is the voice of complicity.
But silence is impossible.
Silence screams.
Silence is a message,
Just as doing nothing is an act.
Let who you are ring out and resonate
in every word and every deed.
Yes, become who you are.
There’s no sidestepping your own being
or your own responsibility.
What you do is who you are.
You are your own comeuppance.
You become your own message.
You are the message.
May the Great Spirit Make Sunrise in Your Heart . . .
Hoka Hey! Leonard Peltier

Listen Grandfather Where I Stand
Hey-a-a-hay! Lean to hear my feeble voice.
At the center of the sacred hoop,
you have said that I should make the tree to bloom.
With tears running O Great Spirit, my Grandfather,
with running eyes I must say....
The tree has never bloomed.
Here I stand, and the tree is withered.
Again I recall the great vision you gave me.
It may be that some little root of the sacred tree still lives....
Nourish it then, that it may leaf and bloom and fill with singing birds!
Hear me, that the people may once again go back to the sacred hoop,
find the good road, and the shielding tree.

Let my unheard voice be heard.
Let me speak in my heart and the words be heard
whispering on the wind to millions,
to all who care,
to all with ears to hear
and hearts to beat as one
with mine. Leonard Peltier

I Am There
By Hanoochi

I am the breeze that kisses your cheek. I am the sun that warms your face. When you look at the purple evening sky, it is me. When you see a majestic mountain, it is me.

When the birds sweetly sing, it is my voice. When the water gently laps against the shore, it is my heartbeat.

I am the green grass against your feet. I am the refreshing shade of summer.

In the stars, you see my eyes. In the blue sky, you see my body.

Feel the air that surrounds you, I am there.

Feel the love in your heart, I am there.

“Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture your heart.”

Love is liberation of the soul. It comes with no judgement. It is integrity, compassion, honor and freedom. When the heart closes it becomes bitter, but when you allow the heart to open, it begins to bloom in delight. It is simply acceptance of the natural beauty that has always been! Always rock to the spirit of life~~Tre~~♥
https://www.facebook.com/tmlepre

"STRONG WOMAN"

It’s a struggle to rise,
To love and compromise,
To stand with wisdom in your eyes,
Radiating the independence you symbolize.
A Strong Woman out lives the standard,
And demands more then what she’s been handed.
She fights for her own, and stays strong in her beliefs,
While never second guessing, she’s proud to be unique,
A Strong Woman never accepts defeat.
She speaks her mind on every subject,
And with her heart defends injustice,
Her beauty is not a curse because men have lusted,
But a blessing that God has entrusted.
So hold your head high, beautiful queen,
And show the world what a strong woman means.

-Amy Lynn Houck
Artist Ria Spencer

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар